PTF PH16629 fixes the following issues:
1) Important information about the DB2 environment is not recorded in the Capture log messages.
2) Q Apply gets sql error -311 when it restarts and reloads the sub with state='T' from IBMQREP_TARGETS
3) Q Capture will recognize a new signal that allows users to redefine the replication key.
4) Q apply reports sql error -199 when replicating add column DDL of special temporal columns
5) Q Apply Agent may not provide proper diagnostics when it reports unexpected non-SQL errors encountered when applying row changes to target. Without information on the exact Q Subscription, source row LSN or MQ MSGID of the problem row change, user cannot determine the cause of the error or steps to rectify it.
6) A Q Capture send queue has a counter that indicates the number of active subscriptions that write messages to the send queue. The counter does not get incremented correctly if all subscriptions that use the send queue are inactive when Q Capture warmstarts.
7) Q Capture does not rebuild the publication search condition after it detects that a publication source table was altered to drop a column.
8) Q Capture builds delimited messages in CCSID 1208 if the source table CCSID is EBCDIC and uses character conversion services to convert source table data from CCSID 1208 to the EBCDIC CCSID specified in the IBMQREP_SENDQUEUES MESSAGE_CODEPAGE.
You can get more information and download the fix at http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1PH16629.