Content in the OS Deployment and Bare Metal Imaging site has been modified.
* Bare Metal Server Management Dashboard
* Image Library Dashboard
* MDT Bundle Creator 3.1.35
* Deploy MDT Bundle Creator (ID: 46)
* Change Upload Maintenance Service Scan Delay Period (ID: 8)
* Warning: Server is Low on Free Disk Space (ID: 28)
* Update Server Whitelist for OS Deployment (ID: 36)
Reasons for Update:
* Fix issues involving deploying multiple partitions
* Fix issues with endpoint manager server configuration fixlets ran on Linux servers
* Allow syncing of profiles for Bare Metal Servers from Server Management Dashboard
* Fix issue with Bare Metal not working on environments where endpoint manager uses non-standard ports
* Fix issues with uploading certain images
* Numerous minor bug fixes
Published site version:
OS Deployment and Bare Metal Imaging, version 22.
Actions to Take:
No immediate actions are necessary. If using non-standard ports in your deployment, use updated version of TPMfOSD found on FixCentral (126.96.36.199-200.41). If using multiple partitions, use the latest version of the MDT Bundle Creator (3.1.35). If in an airgap or proxy environment, new files may need to be cached along with this version of the site on the server and console.
MDT Bundle Creator 3.1.35 - http://software.bigfix.com/download/osd/MDTBundleCreator-3.1.35.zip
Application Engineering Team
IBM Endpoint Manager