UPDATE - IBM Endpoint Manager for Mobile Devices
jeremylam 27000497H9 Comment (1) Visits (7400)
IBM has modified content in the Mobile Device Management Fixlet Site for IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager.
New/Updated Fixlet Messages:
- Deploy Enrollment and Apple iOS Management Extender (ID 70)
- Deploy Management Extender for Lotus Traveler (ID 71)
- Deploy Management Extender for Microsoft Exchange (ID 58)
- Deploy Self Service Portal (ID 144)
- Deploy Trusted Service Provider (ID 143)
- Upgrade Management Extender for Apple iOS (ID 94)
- Upgrade Management Extender for Lotus Traveler (ID 81)
- Upgrade Management Extender for Microsoft Exchange (ID 93)
- Upgrade Proxy Agents (ID 191)
- Encryption Analysis for Management Extender (ID 107)
- Setup and Configure Mobile Device Management
- A bug that prevented configuring the Trusted Service Provider when the TEM API was not deployed was fixed.
- The proxy agent has been updated to prevent a crash in rare situations with expired actions.
- The Encryption Analysis for Management Extender has been updated for 32-bit systems.
- Fixlets and tasks for deploying and upgrading Management Extenders should use existing encryption keys instead of creating new ones.
- Run the Upgrade Proxy Agents (ID 191) Fixlet on applicable systems.
Published site version:
- Mobile Device Management, version 35
Application Engineering Team
Tivoli Endpoint Manager
IBM Tivoli Software