Release of Solaris Live Upgrade Support
yexiang 2700056N5F Visits (5765)
We are pleased to announce the support for Solaris Live Upgrade.
We have released a new site called “Patches for Solaris Live Upgrade”, which contains Fixlets for patching Solaris inactive boot environments.
Supported Solaris Versions:
- Solaris 9
- Solaris 10
- Solaris 10x86
Type of Patches:
- Oracle Recommended patches
- Oracle Security patches
- Oracle Critical Patch Updates (CPU)
Supported Versions of IBM Endpoint Manager:
IBM Endpoint Manager 8.0 and later
Refer to the online user guide for more information about this new content:
Affected Fixlet Messages:
All Fixlets in "Patches for Solaris Live Upgrade" site.
Reason for Update:
Enable you to patch inactive boot environments in Solaris Machines.
Actions to Take:
- Subscribe to the "Patches for Solaris Live Upgrade" site. You can enable the site from the "License Overview" dashboard in the "BES Support" site.
- Register the Solaris Download Plug-in. You can use the "Manage Download Plug-ins" dashboard in the "Patching Support" site.
- Configure the Solaris inactive boot environments. You can use the "Manage Boot Environments" dashboard in "Patches for Solaris Live Upgrade" Site.
Published Site Version:
Patches for Solaris Live Upgrade, version 4
Application Engineering Team
Tivoli Endpoint Manager