Non-Security Content Released in Patches for Windows (English)
TerryWeiChao 270004YDCD Visits (2546)
IBM is pleased to announce that Patch Management for Windows now supports non-security updates, specifically critical updates and service packs for the Microsoft Windows product family.
* Support for non-security updates that include critical updates and service packs for the Windows Product Family. Check the links in the Additional links section for more information about the supported operating systems and the types of updates.
* Enhancement to the Patches for Windows Overview dashboard, which now includes the Non-security patches tab.
Published Site Versions:
- Patches for Windows (English), version 1716
- Patching Support, version 33
Action to Take:
Lifecycle Management, Security and Compliance, and Patch Management customers who wish to use the new content should use the License Overview dashboard to enable the Patches for Windows sites and the Patching Support site.
* To see the PDF version of the user guide:
* To access the Information Center:
* To see the wiki for supported operating systems and the types of updates:
Application Engineering Team
Tivoli Endpoint Manager