IBM Endpoint Manager is pleased to announce the release of Security and Compliance Analysis version 1.6.
Enhanced flexibility of computer groups associations. Using this feature, you can now make changes and assign users to complex computer groups without affecting the integrity of the compliance data that are reported.
Migration from Jetty to IBM Websphere
Support for Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 for HTTPS connections that are configured for TLS 1.2
Updated Security and Compliance Analytics installer
Expanded support for Windows 2012 R2 and Microsoft SQL 2014
End of support for versions of IBM Endpoint Manager earlier than 9.0
Support of operating systems with 64-bit versions only
Performance improvements when importing
Provided fixes for bugs.
To download IBM Endpoint Manager Analytics, perform the following steps:
1. In the IBM Endpoint Manager console, add the SCM Reporting masthead.
2. In the Security Configuration domain in the console, open the Configuration Management navigation tree.
For first time installations:
1. Select the TEM SCA 1.6 First-time Install Fixlet under the SCA Install/Upgrade menu tree.
2. Take the associated action and follow the installation steps in the description of the Fixlet.
To upgrade existing installations:
You must update the data schema if you are upgrading your version of Security and Compliance Analytics. From the server hosting Security and Compliance Analytics, access the web interface and click Upgrade Schema.
Note: Version 1.4 is the minimum version that is required to upgrade to Security and Compliance Analytics 1.6.
1. Select the TEM SCA 1.6 Upgrade Fixlet under the SCA Install/Upgrade menu tree item.
2. Follow the Fixlet instructions and take the associated action to upgrade your TEM SCA deployment.
Published site version:
SCM Reporting site, version 83.
To view the the Release Notes, see https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Endpoint%20Manager/page/SCA%20Release%20Notes.
Security and Compliance Analytics Team
IBM Endpoint Manager