IBM Endpoint Manager is pleased to announce the release of Security and Compliance Analytics version 1.5. This version provides report viewing enhancements, REST API report definitions, expansion of SCA support, and bug fixes.
Ability to configure report definitions across TEMA instances through REST API
Enhanced report viewing
View only the relevant checks, checklists, and reports
Automatic exclusion of non-relevant template checklists from a user's SCA reports
Exclusion of Action sites as a checklist
Exclusion of checklist that have no SCM content
Inclusion of only the checklists that are subscribed to a user's viewable computers in the reports
Setup up default views for report resources
Autosize columns feature
Set up a default home page
Credentials obfuscation for database users
Support for LDAP Active Directory global catalog
Support for the following:
Microsoft SQL 2012
Microsoft SQL 2014
Windows SQL Server 2012
To download IBM Endpoint Manager Analytics, perform the following steps:
1. In the IBM Endpoint Manager console, add the SCM Reporting masthead.
2. In the Security Configuration domain in the console, open the Configuration Management navigation tree.
For first time installations:
3. Click the Security and Compliance Analytics dashboard.
4. From the list of supported endpoints, select the target server and click Deploy Installer. An action opens that downloads the SCA software into a Tivoli Endpoint Manager Analytics folder inside the Tivoli Endpoint Manager client folder on that server. For example, c:\Program Files\BigFix Enterprise\BES Installers\TEMA).
Note: If you are using the x86 version of a Windows operating system, the path to the install location will be c:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Installers\TEMA.
For upgrading existing installations:
3. Select the Fixlet named TEM SCA Upgrade (1.4.46) under the Upgrade menu tree node.
4. Follow the Fixlet instructions and take the associated action to upgrade your TEM SCA deployment.
Published site version:
SCM Reporting site, version 77.
To learn more about the about the features included in the SCA 1.5 Release, see https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Endpoint%20Manager/page/SCA%201.5%20Features%20and%20enhancements.
To view the the Release Notes, see https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Endpoint%20Manager/page/SCA%20Release%20Notes.
Security and Compliance Analytics Team
IBM Endpoint Manager