IBM BigFix Compliance for Security and Compliance Analytics is pleased to announce the release of Security and Compliance Analytics 1.6.139.
This patch release includes the following bug fixes and updates:
- Fixed the following:
- Bug 67793: The dropdown to edit user groups now has a scrollbar if the list is too long and goes beyond the screen limit.
- Bug 56776: OpenLDAP settings now use posixAccount and posixGroup as the default name/values for the user and group filters.
- Bug 67012: Sibling computer groups with the same name are not allowed.
- Bug 43621 Checks with multiple parameters that are without default values should all show in the DSS desired value column.
- Bug 59404 Boolean int, string values for metadata attribute 'hidden' are now allowed.
- RTC 28715: Users are now prevented from extracting datasource passwords via JSON.
- Moved to Rails 3.2.22.
- Reverted to using single monolithic transaction for ETL.
- Updated to IBM Java 126.96.36.199.
Action to take:
If you are using SCA 1.6.133:
1. Gather the SCM Reporting site, version 88.
2. Under the SCA Install/Upgrade menu tree item, select the TEM SCA 1.6 Upgrade Fixlet, which automatically installs and upgrades to the new patch. Follow the Fixlet instructions and take the associated action to upgrade your SCA deployment.
3. Update the data schema. To do this, log in to the TEMA web interface from the host server and proceed with configuration. Upgrading the data schema is expected and it will take sometime to complete.
If you have not yet installed SCA 1.6.133, refer to the Installation Instructions section for first time installations.
Published site version:
SCM Reporting site, version 88.
To download IBM Endpoint Manager Analytics, perform the following steps:
1. In the IBM Endpoint Manager console, add the SCM Reporting masthead.
2. In the Security Configuration domain in the console, open the Configuration Management navigation tree.
For first time installations:
1. Select the TEM SCA 1.6 First-time Install Fixlet under the SCA Install/Upgrade menu tree.
2. Take the associated action and follow the installation steps in the description of the Fixlet.
To upgrade existing installations:
You must update the data schema if you are upgrading your version of Security and Compliance Analytics. From the server hosting Security and Compliance Analytics, access the web interface and click Upgrade Schema.
Note: Version 1.4 is the minimum version that is required to upgrade to Security and Compliance Analytics 1.6.
- Select the TEM SCA 1.6 Upgrade Fixlet under the SCA Install/Upgrade menu tree item.
- Follow the Fixlet instructions and take the associated action to upgrade your TEM SCA deployment.
Note: If you are upgrading from SCA 1.6.133, no additional installation and configuration steps are required. Otherwise, login to the TEMA web interface from the host server and proceed with configuration. Upgrading the data schema is expected and it will take sometime to complete.
To view the the Security and Compliance Analystics Release Notes, see https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Endpoint%20Manager/page/SCA%20Release%20Notes.
Security and Compliance Analytics Team
IBM BigFix Compliance