IBM BigFix Compliance
Updated DISA STIG Checklist for RHEL 7 to fix Deploy and Run task
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 Manual STIG Version 1, Release 1
DISA STIG Checklist for RHEL 7, site version 4
(The site version is provided for air-gap customers.)
- Removed "Configure Filesystem Scan Options" task. The parameters for EXCLUDEFS and EXCLUDEMOUNTS can now be set from a dialog box when the "Deploy and Run" action is taken.
- The Applicability Fixlet now checks to see if the "Deploy and Run" action has been taken within the last 90 days.
Actions to take:
- To subscribe to the above site, you can use the License Overview Dashboard to enable and gather the site. Note that you must be entitled to the BigFix Compliance product and you must be using IBM BigFix version 9.2 and later.
- If you use custom sites, update your custom sites accordingly to use the latest content. You can synchronize your content by using the Synchronize Custom Checks wizard. For more information, see https://ibm.biz/Bd4LBt.
- Gather this site and run Deploy and Run task. The Applicability Fixlet now checks to see if the "Deploy and Run" action has been taken within the last 90 days. The Bigfix Compliance product also uses the Applicability Fixlet values when storing the compliance values for checks from a checklist.
To know more about IBM BigFix Compliance SCM checklists, please see
We hope you find this latest release of SCM content useful and effective. Thank you!
-- The IBM BigFix Compliance team