IBM BigFix Compliance
Updated DISA STIG Checklist for AIX 6.1 to support a more recent version of benchmark
AIX 6.1 STIG Version 1, Release 10
DISA STIG Checklist for AIX 61 RG03, site version 8
(The site version is provided for air-gap customers.)
· GEN001100 Handle case where configuration file does not exist.
· GEN004540 Redirect rpm command stderr to /dev/null when just checking exit status.
· GEN003660 The configuration file is now exposed as the SYSLOG_CONF parameter.
· GEN005450 The configuration file is now exposed as the CONFIG_FILE parameter.
· GEN006600 The configuration file is now exposed as the CONFIG_FILE parameter.
· GEN005507: Added PARAM_VALUE as a changeable parameter in case a more secure hmac value is used.
· GEN005512: Added PARAM_VALUE as a changeable parameter in case a more secure hmac value is used.
· GEN007700: Removed.
· Various changes to fixlet descriptions. The fixlet descriptions are provided by DISA.
· Both analysis and remediation checks are included
· Some of the checks allow you to use the parameterized setting to enable customization for compliance evaluation. Note that parameterization and remediation actions require the creation of a custom site.
Actions to take:
· If you are already subscribed to this site, no action is needed.
· To subscribe to the above site, you can use the License Overview Dashboard to enable and gather the site. Note that you must be entitled to the BigFix Compliance product and you must be using IBM BigFix version 9.2 and later.
To know more about the IBM BigFix Compliance SCM checklists, please see the following resources:
· IBM Developer Works:
· IBM BigFix Blog:
· IBM BigFix Forum:
We hope you find this latest release of SCM content useful and effective. Thank you!
-- The IBM BigFix Compliance team