IBM BigFix Compliance
Security Configuration Management (SCM) DISA STIG Checklist for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 updated to support CentOS Linux 6
Red Hat 6 STIG Benchmark, Version 1, Release 11
DISA STIG Checklist for RHEL 6 RG03, CentOS Linux 6 RG03, site version 15
Note: The original site “DISA STIG Checklist for RHEL 6 RG03” was renamed to include CentOS Linux 6 because the same checklist is now shared between the two platforms.
(The site version is provided for air-gap customers.)
Actions to take:
· If you are already subscribed to this site, no action is needed.
· To subscribe to the above site, you can use the License Overview Dashboard to enable and gather the site. Note that you must be entitled to the BigFix Compliance product and you must be using IBM BigFix version 9.2 and later.
· Both analysis and remediation checks are included
· Some of the checks allow you to use the parameterized setting to enable customization for compliance evaluation. Note that parameterization and remediation actions require the creation of a custom site.
To know more about the IBM BigFix Compliance SCM checklists, please see the following resources:
· IBM BigFix developerWorks Wiki:
· Checklist Release Announcements:
o IBM BigFix Blog: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/a1a33778-88b7-452a-9133-c955812f8910?lang=en
o IBM BigFix Forum: https://forum.bigfix.com/c/release-announcements/compliance
We hope you find this latest release of SCM content useful and effective. Thank you!
-- The IBM BigFix Compliance team