IBM BigFix Compliance PCI Add-on
Updated PCI DSS Checklists for Windows 2008, Windows 2012, and Windows 10 sites to resolve APAR IV91721
Updated PCI DSS checklist
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard v3.2
The IBM BigFix Compliance PCI Add-on team has updated the PCI DSS checklists for Windows 2008, Windows 2012, and Windows 10 to address APAR IV91721.
- The check Verify that "Enforce Password History" is set to 5 or more (pcidss-8.2.5.a) is updated to resolve the said APAR. The new check name, Verify that "Enforce Password History" is set to 4 or more, reflects the fix.
- The following PCI DSS Policies are refreshed with the latest checklist content for sites listed under Published sites:
- PCI DSS Checklists
- PCI DSS Milestones View
- PCI DSS Requirements View
PCI DSS Checklist for Windows 2008, version 10
PCI DSS Checklist for Windows 2012, version 10
PCI DSS Checklist for Windows 10, version 3
PCI DSS Reporting, version 4
*The site version is provided for air-gap customers
Actions to Take:
- Run an import in BigFix Compliance Analytics (formerly known as SCA) to see the latest results.
- If you use custom sites, update your custom sites accordingly to use the latest content. You can synchronize your content by using the Synchronize Custom Checks wizard. For more information, see https://ibm.biz/Bd4LBt.
To know more information about the IBM BigFix Compliance PCI DSS checklists, see:
We hope you find this latest release of PCI DSS content useful and effective.
-- The IBM BigFix Compliance PCI Add-on team