IBM BigFix Compliance PCI Add-on
Updated PCI DSS Checklists for MS SQL 2008 and MS SQL 2012 to support remediation and other enhancements
Updated PCI DSS checklist
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard v3.2
- The PCI DSS Checklist for MS SQL 2008 and PCI DSS Checklist for MS SQL 2012 sites are updated with remediation checks to allow BigFix operators to efficiently remediate a non-compliance issue with a single action.
- The measured values for some checks, which can be viewed in the BigFix console, analyses, and SCA reports, are formatted for enhanced readability. The results now clearly present the desired system configuration setting, as specified by a check, against the actual setting on the endpoint.
- Some titles and descriptions of the checks are updated with the standardized format and extensions.
- The following PCI DSS Policies are refreshed with the latest checklist content for sites listed under Published sites:
- PCI DSS Checklists
- PCI DSS Milestones View
- PCI DSS Requirements View
PCI DSS Checklist for MS SQL 2008, version 8
PCI DSS Checklist for MS SQL 2012, version 9
PCI DSS Reporting, version 3
*The site version is provided for air-gap customers.
Actions to Take:
- Run an import in BigFix Compliance Analytics (formerly known as SCA) to see the latest results.
- If you use custom sites, update your custom sites accordingly to use the latest content. You can synchronize your content by using the Synchronize Custom Checks wizard. For more information, see https://ibm.biz/Bd4LBt.
- If you have not subscribed to the site above, you can use the License Overview dashboard to enable and gather the site. Note that you must be entitled to the new content and you are using IBM BigFix version 9.2 and later.
- If you were involved in the Beta / Early Access Program for IBM BigFix Compliance PCI Add-on, unsubscribe from the beta sites to avoid any conflicting issues with the production sites. If you do not unsubscribe from the beta sites, the content in the production sites will fail.
To know more information about the IBM BigFix Compliance PCI DSS checklists, see:
We hope you find this latest release of PCI DSS content useful and effective.
-- The IBM BigFix Compliance PCI Add-on team