IBM BigFix Compliance PCI Add-on
Updated PCI DSS Checklist for AIX 7 to support remediation
Updated PCI DSS checklist
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard v3.2
- The PCI DSS Checklist for AIX 7 site is updated with remediation checks to allow BigFix operators to efficiently remediate a non-compliance issue with a single action.
- The check named “Verify that the Common Desktop Environment is not started automatically on system boot” (pcidss-2.2.2.a_6.2) is a duplicate of another check and is removed from the checklist.
PCI DSS Checklist for AIX 7, version 3
*The site version is provided for air-gap customers.
Actions to Take:
- If you use custom sites, update your custom sites accordingly to use the latest content. You can synchronize your content by using the Synchronize Custom Checks wizard. For more information, see https://ibm.biz/Bd4LBt.
- If you have not subscribed to the site above, you can use the License Overview dashboard to enable and gather the site. Note that you must be entitled to the new content and you are using IBM BigFix version 9.2 and later.
- If you were involved in the Beta / Early Access Program for IBM BigFix Compliance PCI Add-on, unsubscribe from the beta sites to avoid any conflicting issues with the production sites. If you do not unsubscribe from the beta sites, the content in the production sites will fail.
To know more information about the IBM BigFix Compliance PCI DSS checklists, see:
We hope you find this latest release of PCI DSS content useful and effective.
-- The IBM BigFix Compliance PCI Add-on team