IBM BigFix Compliance PCI Add-on
PCI DSS Checklist for RHEL 6 is updated to support both RHEL 6 and CentOS 6
Updated PCI DSS checklist
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard v3.2
- CentOS 6 is now supported in the PCI DSS Checklist for RHEL 6. This additional support is based on the guidance provided by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) v3.2 and on existing checks that are included in the PCI DSS Checklist for RHEL 6.
- The available checks evaluate the security settings of your CentOS 6 endpoints according to the PCI DSS standard.
- Some of the checks allow you to use the parameterized setting to enable customization for compliance evaluation and remediation actions to efficiently remediate a non-compliance issue with a single action. Note that parameterization requires the creation of a custom site.
PCI DSS Checklist for RHEL 6, version 6
NOTE: If this site is not enabled, it is displayed in the License Overview dashboard as PCI DSS Checklist for RHEL 6, CentOS 6. Otherwise, it is listed as PCI DSS Checklist for RHEL 6, but supports both RHEL 6 and CentOS 6.
*The site version is provided for air-gap customers.
Actions to Take:
- If you have already enabled the updated site, gather the site changes and extend the site’s computer subscription to CentOS systems.
- If you have not enabled the updated site, enable it from the License Overview dashboard. Note that it is listed as PCI DSS Checklist for RHEL, CentOS 6 in the dashboard.
To know more information about the IBM BigFix Compliance PCI DSS checklists, see:
We hope you find this latest release of PCI DSS content useful and effective.
-- The IBM BigFix Compliance PCI Add-on team