IBM BigFix Compliance PCI Add-on
New PCI DSS Checklist for AIX 6
New PCI DSS checklist
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard v3.2
- The IBM BigFix Compliance PCI Add-on team is pleased to announce the availability of the new checklist for IBM BigFix Compliance PCI Add-on: PCI DSS Checklist for AIX 6.
- This new checklist is based on the guidance provided by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) v3.2 and contains security configuration checks that evaluate the security settings of your AIX 6.1 endpoints according to the PCI DSS standard. As with most of the existing PCI DSS contents in the IBM BigFix Compliance PCI Add-on library, the checks contained in the checklist include a corresponding analysis property to report actual values, as well as steps for manual remediation in the check description.
- Some of the checks allow you to use the parameterized setting to enable customization for compliance evaluation. Note that parameterization requires the creation of a custom site.
PCI DSS Checklist for AIX 6, version 1
*The site version is provided for air-gap customers.
Actions to Take:
- Use the License Overview dashboard from the BES Support site to enable and gather the said site. Note that you must be entitled to the new content and you are using IBM BigFix version 9.2 and later.
- If you were involved in the Beta / Early Access Program for IBM BigFix Compliance PCI Add-on, unsubscribe from the beta sites to avoid any conflicting issues with the production sites. If you do not unsubscribe from the beta sites, the content in the production sites will fail.
Automatic remediation for PCI DSS Checklist for AIX 6 will be available soon, you are encouraged to look out for future announcements.
To know more information about the IBM BigFix Compliance PCI DSS checklists, see:
We hope you find this latest release of PCI DSS content useful and effective. Thank you!
-- The IBM BigFix Compliance PCI Add-on team