Today, we are announcing an upcoming change to the Twitter accounts for the IBM Business Process Management (BPM) product family. For your convenience, and to better align with our product family strategy, we are consolidating the IBM_Lombardi, IBM_Modeler, IBM_Monitor, and IBM_ProcessServ Twitter accounts into one Twitter account. Effective Wednesday, February 1, 2012, we will consolidate these four Twitter accounts into one Twitter account called IBM_BPM. To denote product-specific tweets, we will use the following #hashtags:
- IBM Business Process Manager Standard / IBM Business Process Manager Express / IBM Business Process Manager Advanced: #bpm
- IBM Integration Designer: #iid
- WebSphere Lombardi Edition: #lombardi
- WebSphere Business Modeler: #modeler
- WebSphere Business Monitor: #monitor
- WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus: #wesb
- WebSphere Integration Developer: #wid
- WebSphere Process Server: #wps
So, what does this change mean for you?
Current IBM_ProcessServ followers
If you are currently following the IBM_ProcessServ Twitter account, an action is not necessary. The account name will change and you will follow the new account automatically.
Current IBM_Lombardi, IBM_Modeler, and IBM_Monitor followers
If you are following the IBM_Lombardi, IBM_Modeler, or IBM_Monitor Twitter accounts, new tweets will cease on Wednesday, February 1, 2012. To avoid any interruption, follow the IBM_ProcessServ account before February 1, 2012 in advance of the change or the IBM_BPM account beginning on February 1st. If you follow the IBM_ProcessServ account before February 1st, you will automatically migrate to the IBM_BPM account. Beginning February 1st, tweets that previously were sent from the IBM_Lombardi, IBM_Modeler, and IBM_Monitor Twitter accounts will originate from the IBM_BPM account.
Note: The IBM_Adapters Twitter account will remain active.