Migration Guide ( v6.2 to v7.0 ). Part-4 of 4 Post Migration Verification
SSharath 2000004H00 Visits (4024)
Continued from part-3 of 4. Follow these verification steps to ensure a successful migration:
1) Check each server logs/trc/ffdc for any errors.
2) Check to see if all of the applications are migrated and started.
3) Open file <WPS_root>/ dbsc
4) Check to confirm that FEM has the right version of the application. For example: wpsFEMgr_7.0.0
5) Verify the migration - Follow steps in the Information Center
6) Run the IVT tool for the new version - Follow steps to verify the product installation in the Information Center
7) Verify that Business Process Choreographer works - Follow steps in the Information Center
8) Log into Business Space and verify whether Business Space v7.0 works:
9) Check to ensure that all messaging engines are started.
10) Check to see if all JDBC datasource resources pass "Test Connection".
11) Check CEI EventService configuration - ISC --> Service Integration --> CEI --> Event service
This concludes the 4 Part series on Migrating from V6.2 to V7.0.