Today’s application development leaders face a myriad of challenges and opportunities. Your customers are demanding new applications that enable business growth; however, IT budgets and spend is being carefully controlled limiting your ability to increase headcount. Competitive pressures bearing down on the business amplified by globalization and reduced barriers to entry require dramatically compressed application delivery schedules. Further customers want applications that are rich, interactive and social in nature based on their personal web browsing experiences outside the confines of the corporate walls.
We understand the challenges facing today’s development leaders and the combination of WebSphere Portlet Factory and WebSphere Portal provides the ultimate platform for rapidly delivering rich, interactive and social applications that deliver exceptional web experiences and enable business growth by attracting, engaging, retaining and delighting customers.
See how the next generation of WebSphere Portlet Factory helps you create rich, interactive applications faster by reviewing exciting new features (see the presentation at http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/pfwiki.nsf/dx/08072009024448PMWEBPZ3.htm for details) including:
• Enhanced Web 2.0 support enabling creation of even richer and more interactive applications
• Expanded theme support for generating visually compelling user interfaces out-of-the-box including page tabs, paging button and links
• New visual application development features with palette based drag and drop design capabilities
• New transformation capabilities providing the ability to easily manipulate, filter and merge data from multiple back-end systems
• New remote deployment feature for hassle-free application deployment to remote systems running on-premise or in the cloud
• Improved Web service and improved application and memory performance enabling creation of faster and more scalable applications
Try the next generation of WebSphere Portlet Factory by downloading the beta from https://www.ibm.com/services/forms/preLogin.do?source=swg-wspfnob. Tells us what you think by posting feedback to the forum http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=888 and participate in shaping WebSphere Portlet Factory features and functions.