We have been working hard on a new framework that will allow us to automate the data collection when troubleshooting a WebSphere Commerce problem. Essentially, it is an automated version of the MustGather document. You may be familiar with the WAS collectors within IBM Support Assistant or ISALite. We are leveraging the same ISA framework, but have some nifty enhancements for Commerce.
The launch of the Collectors is coming Summer 2010. This site will be the place for all things related to the ActionXML Collector, which is the framework we have implemented for the WebSphere Commerce collectors.
- Provide Collector updates saying what new collectors are released, where to get them
- Talk about features that we are implementing for the near future
- Get your feedback as to what you would like to see in our collectors, or what new collectors you would like
- ActionXML discussion, explaining how to configure your own collection using our simplified ActionXML configuration file
- How to tweak your ActionXML collector : QuickCollect mode, Database config, Enabling/Disabling actions, etc
We will be doing a WSTE web conference in July, I will post the link and exact date when available. We will formally introduce the Automated Data Collectors for WebSphere Commerce, tell you where to get them, and how to use them... I encourage you all to join and give your feedback!
WebSphere Commerce Automated Data Collectors
with Tags: client X
MikeCallaghan 110000RKRU Tags:  assist self-helf support collector assistant self isa client actionxml 1,055 Visits