Manualmosis - a severe cramping condition from manually collecting status information. Known to cause grumpiness and "baditude" for those suffering from the condition. The condition creates a side effect of general grumpiness for all those the infected person comes in contact with, and normally good estimates tends toward garbage.
- Severe cramping from manually collecting status information
- Observed bloating in email, file system and status meetings
- Impaired ability to do the work that is the basis for the status reporting
- Significant loss of forest vision; can only see trees
- Disorientation while driving (a project)