When you perform following step, [a] column in [abc] view is not shown when you switch the view.
1. Restore the attached module.
The module has a view [abc] which has 3 columns a, b and c.
There are 3 attributes with the same name in the module.
2. On the Standard view, Edit > Attribute > select the attribute [a] > Edit
3. Change the name from [a] into [a Edit]
4. Go back to the module.
5. Switch the view to [abc].
> The column [a] disappears.
This is working as design, however, it affects on all the views you have because it does not show any warnings or message.
It leads to manual fix of views and generating report with missing columns.
1. Open Edit > Attributes
2. Select an attributes > Edit
3. Edit the attribute's name
-> All the view in the module that contains the attribute changes its attribute list information (Modify the attribute's name field)