Dual degree program that allows undergraduate students to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and the Hospitality Industry with a focus in either Hotel Administration or Culinary Arts.
- Los Angeles chefs, restaurant owners and hotel upper management executives to teach classes.
- Collaboration with companies such as SBE, Marriot, Ritz Carlton, Bolthouse Productions for employment opportuntiies
- Study abroad program to visit domestic areas such as New York and global areas with an emerging market for hospitality
- Study abroad program for students interested in the culinary arts to visit another country and explore the food culture that exists outside of America
- Mock competition towards the end of the program that would encourage students to create an idea for a new hotel, restaurant or night club.
- Class "field trips" to visit different restaurants around Los Angeles
- Special guest lecturers with today's leaders in the hospitality industry
- Collaborate with existing local hotels and restaurants to make improvements to the real estate of the community
- Partnership with the JW Marriot in DTLA and restaurant owners throughout Los Angeles (Roy Choi,
Business Aspect :
Business classes tailored towards the operations of a hotel, restaurant, food service and night clubs such as:
- Restaurant operations
- Online food service (class will cover the techniques a business can use to make a presence online and operate a business through online orders.
- Luxury hotel management
- Night life operations (licenses, real estate and promotion)
- Accounting for restaurant owners
- Possibly eliminate calculus requirement but keep economics courses