You must not have more than one AMC in a given ITM environment. If you have more than one online AMC in your environment, AMC profiles and profile changes are not distributed to agents, and robotic scripts do not run.
Use the tacmd listSystems command to list all instances of the AMC agent in your ITM environment. The AMC agent is identified by the product code T3 and is often referred to as the T3 agent.
The listSystems command searches all of the managed systems connected directly to the hub TEMS and indirectly through remote TEMS servers.
To determine if you have more than one T3 agent in your ITM environment:
- Logon to the hub TEMS.
- Use the tacmd login command to log onto the hub TEMS service.
ITM_HOME\BIN\tacmd login -u sysadmin -p <sysadmin-password> -s <full-hub-tems-server-name>
KUIC00007I: User sysadmin logged into server on https://<hub-tems-server-name>:<port>.
- After you have established a connection to the hub TEMS service, enter the following tacmd listSystems command.
ITM_HOME\BIN\tacmd listSystems | find ":T3"
ITM_HOME/bin/tacmd listSystems | grep \:T3
TIP: Filter the command output to list the occurrence of T3 agents. Use the Find filter under Windows, and use the grep filter under Unix/Linux.
Note: Be sure to use the filter :T3 (with the colon). The filter T3 (without the colon) lists all of the applications known to the AMC.
C:\IBM\ITM\BIN\tacmd listSystems | find ":T3"
NC9053120203:T3 T3 07.40.01.00 Y
This example proves that there is only one AMC in this ITM environment.
- The agent is online (indicated by the "Y" in last column).
- The agent maintenance level is ITCAM for Transactions 7.4 FP01 without interim fixes.
- The agent resides on server NC9053120203. Note that this is the short hostname.
Hub TEMS on z/OS
If your hub TEMS resides on z/OS, launch the tacmd login command from a supported distributed platform. Connect to the hub TEMS on z/OS. Then, launch the tacmd listSystems command from the distributed platform to return agent information.