This is an interesting concept! Education classes can be rather expensive and if the course doesn’t fit your needs, the price is even higher. Now you can try a class for free to see if it gets into the depth that you need or at the pace that you need.
Experience the benefits of instructor-led online (ILO) and self-paced training with our no-charge class samples and trials. These popular no-travel training formats offer the same rich content and labs as our classroom courses. Check them out:
- IBM Systems: test drive an ILO class
- Information Management: self-paced virtual class trials
- Lotus self-paced virtual class sample
- Lotus Multimedia Library: 15-day trial
- Rational self-paced virtual class trials
- Tivoli: free online training
- Tivoli: multimedia library demo
- WebSphere: sample lessons from ILO courses
Yesterday I spent the afternoon at the IBM IOD Virtual Conference and virtually attended several sessions. I like the fact that I can sit at my desk with my computer and headphones and take in the content from amazing speakers. If you haven’t tried it yet, try one of these classes and see how useful they are. You may prefer this type of education to any other once you give it a try.