I don't normally blog more than once a day, but can't resist today. For the past few months I've been working with an amazing team of authors to create a book that will be given away for FREE to attendees at the IOD conference. Today the details of the book and the giveaway have been released on a website: infosphere.info/news.
If you are going to the conference, join the group IOD Conference on ChannelDB2 information on things that are taking place at the conference.
Driving Business Optimization with Trusted Information: Leveraging IBM InfoSphere and Cognos Solutions
Business optimization requires information that is accurate, complete, in context and actionable. Achieving this level of trusted business information requires transforming, reconciling and maintaining information, and delivering it in real time to the people, processes and applications that need it. IBM InfoSphere and Cognos lead the industry by offering the breadth of capabilities required for the end to end management and delivery of trusted business information to ensure competitive success.
Take advantage of this opportunity to meet subject matter experts in InfoSphere and Cognos Solutions:
* Bill Wong, InfoSphere executive responsible for delivering and supporting solutions built on InfoSphere Warehouse and InfoSphere Balanced Warehouse
* Dr. Guenter Sauter, IBM senior architect working on trusted information, information integration, master data management, and information as a service
* Brian Byrne, IBM cross-product architect addressing IBM Information Server, Cognos, MDM Server, and Industry Models
* Dan Wolfson, IBM Distinguished Engineer and the chief architect and CTO for the Information Platform and Solutions segment
* Harriet Fryman, Product marketing manager for the Cognos business intelligence and performance management platform
* Paulo Pereira, Chief Information On Demand architect for IBM Information Management
* Dr. William O'Connell, IBM Distinguished Engineer and CTO for the Data Warehousing Solutions segment
* Phil Downey, Technical Marketing Program Manager for IBM InfoSphere Warehouse
* Rex Weideranders, Worldwide Technical Sales Enablement Manager for IBM InfoSphere Warehouse
* Alan Meyer, Marketing manager for IBM InfoSphere Warehouse for System z
Congratulations and thanks to all on the team!
Keep on Learning
Matching: datawarehouse X