Very late notice… sorry, but hope you can join for at least part of this virtual conference for DB2 10. As you may know, Roger Miller (one of the fathers of DB2 for z/OS ) retired in May from a very successful career at IBM… but he is back for this conference.
Wednesday June 29
Three speakers: Roger Miller, Terry Purcell, and Mike Biere
Can’t make it today? I don’t blame you! But, this will also be available on replay so if you cannot attend please register to access replay.
Track 1: DB2 for z/OS Technical Update
Developed for: Database architects, DBAs, database managers
- Session 1 Meeting the business analytics and data warehousing needs of your users with Mike Biere
- Session 2 DB2 10 for z/OS: Technical update with Roger Miller
- Session 3 DB2 for z/OS: DB2 10 including migration strategy for DB2 9 or DB2 10 with Roger Miller
- Session 4 How to get DB2 9 and DB2 10 for z/OS performance benefits and reduce costs with Roger Miller
- Session 5 What’s new for SQL optimization in DB2 9 and DB2 10 for z/OS with Terry Purcell
Virtual doors open at 10:30 am ET. Enjoy!