A tweetchat happens when a group of people all tweet about the same topic using a specific hashtag that allows it to be followed on Twitter.
We have one planned on Wednesday, February 27 at noon ET, so you can give it a try! Follow #bigdatamgmt to follow a discussion with panel of experts discussing how data governance can handle big data. Our panel includes experts from across the spectrum, including:
- John Furrier, SiliconANGLE
- Jeff Kelly, Wikibon
- Mike Martin, BTRG and IBM Champion
- Craig Mullins, Mullins Consulting and IBM Champion
- Alex Philp, GCS Research and IBM Champion
- David Pittman, IBM Big Data
Follow along with the #bigdatamgmt to see the conversation and share your thoughts.
If you’re not yet on twitter, you can still listen to the conversation. Simply use Google Search on the term #bigdatamgmt and you’ll see what has been posted using this term.