What do you know about pureQuery?
svisser1 2700018UK9 Visits (1756)
1) IBM Data Studio software: "The big picture" - Managing information for maximum value throughout the lifecycle by Holly Hayes 2) The Easy Way to Quick Data Access by Rafael A. Coss, Stephen A. Brodsky, and Vijay Bommireddipalli. IBM takes the drudgery out of JDBC programming with pureQuery, an integrated language that queries relational databases as well as Java collections and database caches. pureQuery and Data Web Services are components of the new IBM Data Studio, a new common database application development and administration platform. 3) IBM Data Studio pureQuery Runtime for z/OS Performance by Rajesh Sambandhan and Simon Harris. pureQuery improves application throughput on DB2 for z/OS by making it easy to code and deploy static SQL for Java. The new client optimization feature in Version 1.2 extends the benefits of static SQL to any existing Java application without changing or recompiling Java applications.
4) "No Excuses" Database Programming for Java - Make your programs fly with static SQL and pureQuery by Kathy Zeidenstein and Bill Bireley
5) Increase productivity in Java database development with new IBM pureQuery tools, Part 1: Overview of pureQuery tools - 10 unique scenarios, 10x productivity improvement by Sonali Surange
6) Write high performance, Java data access applications, Part 1: Introducing pureQuery annotated method style - Maximize security and configurability by Heather Lamb
7) Write high performance, Java data access applications, Part 2: Introducing pureQuery inline method style - Streamline common tasks for simplicity and usability by Daya Vivek
8) Write high performance Java data access applications, Part 3: Data Studio pureQuery API best practices - Learn about pureQuery best practices by looking at code snippets and real-world scenarios by Vitor Rodrigues
9) Optimize your existing JDBC applications using pureQuery - Improve security and performance for existing JDBC applications by Patrick Titzler and Zeus Courtois
Enjoy the articles. Consider also joining channelDB2.com to easily find articles like this.