Watch The DB2Night Show episode 5 Nov 12 11am EST
svisser1 2700018UK9 Visits (3070)
The DB2Night Show episode #5
Nov 12 11am EST
"SQL Snapshot Potluck Party"
with special IBM guest Chris Eaton
In this episode of The DB2Night Show, special guest Chris Eaton from IBM will share his TOP 10 Favorite SQL Snapshot commands, host Scott Hayes will throw in a few of his faves, and EVERYONE who contributes at least one of their own favorite SQL Snaps to the show will receive access to a FREE text/zip file containing ALL of the SQL Snaps on the Show! WOW - What a great way to build your toolbox of SQL Snapshots!!!
Click on the registration link for details on how to submit your SQL Snapshot to this potluck party.
Rumor has it that another special guest may make a cameo appearance as well - independent security consultant, published author, and now DB2 LUW Security blogger Rebecca Bond has threatened to share SQL commands with viewers that will help analyze DB2 Security! Have you discovered her new DB2 LUW security blog yet?
ALSO - are you following http
* Nov 20 "Free Application Development Tools - Data Studio vs Quest Toad" (tentative)
* Dec 4 "SQL Server versus DB2 LUW and FREE DB2" with special guests Paul Z and Leon K from IBM (tentative)
* Dec 11 "Managing the DB2 Workload Manager" with special guest Paul Bird from IBM --AND-- A REAL LIVE CUSTOMER that is using WLM! (confirmed)
* Dec 18 "Crunching the Numbers - Snapshot Analysis with Scott Hayes" We'll be looking at real data from real live production databases. (confirmed)
* Jan 8, 2010 "DEAR IBM, ..." Special guests include IBM senior executives and leaders Sal Vella, Tim Vincent, and Drew Bradstock. Send your praise, comments, feedback, questions, and requirements to the show! This is a virtual CAC of sorts with a guest panel of IBM DB2 LUW top shelf leaders! (confirmed)
Congratulations on reading this far! Here is your reward! The first five people to register for Episode #5 and who contribute a SQL Snapshot command will receive a $25 Amazon.com gift certificate in appreciation for your contribution to the Potluck Party.
The International DB2 User Group (IDUG) is a co-sponsor of The DB2Night Show.