I got this information from a newsletter that I subscribe to and thought that you may be interested. IBM continues to invest in creating education that is timely, well-designed, and highly-rated, therefore you can continue to expand your skills so that you can perform at your optimal level.
Here are the IBM Information Management courses have recently been updated:
- Implementing Initiate HL7 Query Adapter
- Implementing Initiate Message Broker Suite
- Information Analysis
- Initiate Technical Boot Camp with Sample Implementation Project
- Initiate Technical Boot Camp
- DB2 9 for z/OS Utilities for Database Administrators
- DB2 9 for z/OS Database Administration Workshop Part 2
- z/OS and DB2 Basics for DB2 for z/OS DBA Beginners
- Introduction to DB2 for z/OS for Systems and Operations Personnel
- Using Optim Data Privacy Solution
- Informix 11.70 New Features
You can view all IM training classes from this link: View all Information Management training
The newsletter I subscribe to is: IBM Training News.
To subscribe to this newsletter and many others, click here: Subscribe. Once on this site, you can choose the product and technology areas that you are interested in seeing in your newsletter and the newsletter is custom-built to your requirements.
Keep your skills as sharp as they can be!