You can save up to 35% off the normal prices of IBM Self-paced Training
IBM's self-paced virtual classes (SPVC) are classes that
allow you to set your own schedule yet still deliver the same content,
interactive exercises, and hands on labs as IBM’s classroom training.
It allows you to take control of your learning --when and where you want.
- The typical self-paced virtual class is a 30 to 80 hour, online course that
uses web-based reading assignments
- Multimedia presentations based on the same great content used in our
- Most classes offer content support by instructors and subject matter experts
- Interactive exercises and hands on lab assignments using the actual product
- Flexibility to train at your own pace
- Training from your desktop
- The course and labs for all courses are available 24x7
- High quality content
- No travel costs
- Lower tuition
- Quizzes are incorporated at the end of each module to provide students with
feedback on their comprehension of the material
- Modular and scalable lessons
- Many classes offer interactive and prescriptive training
- Delivers same content, exercises and hands-on labs as classroom courses
- For many classes, instructors are included “virtually” through recorded
lecture and demonstrations
- Conduct hands-on labs using the actual IBM products
- Recorded audio-narrated presentations and demonstrations available for many
- Online versions of student manuals, workbooks, and other class materials
For products in the Information Management area, you can choose courses that
correspond to 17 different tasks, including Administration, Troubleshooting, and
Here are the courses that I found that were listed as New:
interest before June 22 to get the Promo code.
When 365 people register their interest, your savings will increase from 25%
You benefit by sharing this offer with others. Register now!