Lately I've been answering many questions about how to get certified... or recertified. I'm always happy to answer these questions as it means that there is plenty of interest.
The latest Cert Mag newsletter had this article that I found interesting: Retain Your Value With Recertification
. Here are the values of getting certified according to the article:
* Validated knowledge and skills. * Peer recognition. * Increased value to employers. * Increased marketability.
The DB2 Certification Program
offers all of these values... and now is a perfect time to get certified or upgrade to the latest level of certification. Right now the Assess and Save Promotion
is active... and best of all... is available to EVERYONE, World-Wide!How does it work?
- Take an assessment exam for a fee of $10.
- If you pass you'll get a voucher for half off the regular exam fee.
- Study some more... especially the sections where you scored poorly.
- Take your certification exam.
- Repeat for every exam that you wish to pass so that you can fill your credentials with these valuable certifications.
In my opinion, the best way to study is with one of the excellent study guides what we've published through MC Press
. Why these books? Well, besides being well-written, the authors were part of the exam development team, so they actually know what you need to know to pass the exam, and they have FREE sample questions (that are different than the assessment exam questions) along with answers and explanations.
Want more info? See my previous blogs regarding certification
, but let me know if you have any questions, at all!