IT'S ALL ABOUT PERFORMANCE!!
Attend FREE from your own computer
Join this IBM developerWorks Live! virtual technical briefing and
learn about Integrated Data Management solutions from IBM.
Better performance translates to greater revenue, greater customer satisfaction, and greater ability to meet SLAs. Tired of the finger pointing among staff when performance is an issue? Find out how you can create exception monitoring metrics, track and measure performance indicators, and quickly diagnose performance problems when they arise. Use IBM DB2 Performance Expert and Extended Insight Feature to make the process easier and more efficient.
Performance Management 101 for DB2 for Linux ,UNIX, and Windows
Date: Tuesday, 8 December
Time: 1:00 p.m. (New York)
Duration: 1 hour
What you will learn:
- The nature of performance issues and most common DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows situations
- A performance approach and how tooling enables quick and accurate ways to find the issues
- How to create and monitor more effective performance indicators to meet SLAs and improve client satisfaction
- How to enable end-to-end database performance monitoring for Java applications to isolate performance issues in minutes
- How to foster collaborative approaches to problem solving among IT staff