New E-Book on DB2 Mag
svisser1 2700018UK9 Visits (970)
electronic books as grown with the addition of THE COOL FACTOR: Modern developments stomp the main
Other e-books that can be found on the site include:
* XML FOR JAVA DEVELOPERSDB2 9 introduced powerful XML management capabilities. Download this new e-book from DB2 Magazine to find out how the techniques you use every day can help you put that power to work. You'll learn XML programming tips for Java developers, see detailed Java application examples, and get a recap of all the new features and functions that ease Java development.
* TAKING AIM AT PERFORMANCE PROBLEMSStop wasting time on hit-or-miss tuning exercises. Event monitors and snapshots show you exactly where to point your efforts.
* SPOTLIGHT ON XMLDB2 9's "pureXML" technology introduces powerful XML management capabilities. Here's how to use the skills you already have to put that power to work.
* APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT OPTIONS: PERL, PHP, AND REXXWhen it comes to Development, DB2 is open to all options. IBM's commitment to open, standards-based interfaces and its support for a range of tools mean that developers can build DB2 applications with the tools and programming languages they like.
This special e-book presents DB2-specific code, tips, and techniques for working with three increasingly popular choices: Perl, PHP and Rexx.
* DEVELOPING DB2 APPLICATIONS: THE PLATFORM CHOICE IS YOURSWhen it comes to application development, Java junkies and .Net devotees may never see eye to eye. If they're developing for DB2, they don’t have to. DB2 UDB v.8.2 shipped earlier this year with something for every developer, regardless of platform preference. This must-read e-book highlights the latest in DB2 application development, with platform-specific examples, expert guidance, and more.
* BRIDGING THE ISLANDSNow you can connect Informix data with other corporate information. The result? An impressive enterprise view.
* DB2 UDB THE AUTONOMIC COMPUTING ADVANTAGEGetting the most from today's complex database systems is a challenge. Learn how self-managing capabilities in DB2 UDB v.8.2 do some of the work for you.
* THE BIG LEAGUESIn this special e-book for Informix customers, you'll read how businesses are using the new release of Informix Dynamic Server, how Informix technology is finding its niche in the IBM world, and what IBM's Janet Perna says about the future of Informix at IBM.
* THE PERFORMANCE DIARIESThis special e-book, compiled from three installments of Robert Catterall’s popular DB2 DBA column, brings you all the instructions you'll need to find these details and put them to use in your tuning efforts.
* OPEN THE THROTTLE: Tuning DB2 UDB v.8.1In this three-part series, database performance engineer Roger E. Sanders explains the seven tuning rules every DBA should know and gives a platform-specific guide to getting the best performance from your DB2 UDB implementation. Portable e-book format!
* ON DEMAND: Real Companies, Real BenefitsA special editorial section for CEOs, CTOs, technology-focused executives and managers, and anyone interested in IBM's on-demand concept. These brief articles showcase real companies reaping real benefits from the info
I hope you find a topic that is useful to you!