From this portal, you’ll be able to find best practices concerning these product groups:
- DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows and InfoSphere Warehouse
- DB2 for z/OS
- InfoSphere Information Server
- InfoSphere Master Data Management
- InfoSphere Change Data Capture (CDC) Forum
Visit the new IM best practices community portal often to find a wealth of practical expert advice for your business success. More papers are being added regularly, so become a member of the community to ensure that you won't’ miss a single paper.
The portal connects you to best practice communities for a variety of IBM Information Management products.The best practice papers, technical presentations, and videos published in each community cover a wide range of topics to help you plan, design, implement, tune, and monitor your solutions so they perform at their best in your environments, potentially saving you time and resources. The best practices are written and tested by IBM technical experts who work in the development and quality assurance teams that created the product features, and who work with customers like you to determine the best ways to efficiently use Information Management products in real world environments.
Some of the topic areas you’ll find:
- Temporal data management with DB2
- Transforming IBM Industry Models into a production data warehouse
- Combining IBM DB2 pureScale with Q Replication for scalability and business continuity
- Managing data growth
Thanks to Serge Boivin for providing me with this information.