Each Best Practice paper is designed to provide you with practical guidance for the most common DB2 product configurations. These papers were written by leading experts in IBM's development and consulting teams, and have been extensively tested.
Why learn via trial & error when you can be effective immediately by following the advice in these papers?
Here are some of the topics that you can find:
- Database Storage
- Physical Database Design
- Data Life Cycle Management
- Minimizing Planned Outages
- DB2 High Availability Disaster Recovery
- IBM Data Server Security
- Deploying IBM DB2 Products
- Writing and Tuning Queries for Optimal Performance
- Tuning and Monitoring Database System Performance
- DB2 Workload Management
- Deep Compression
- Managing XML Data
- Improving Data Server Utilization and Management through Virtualization
- Frequently Asked Questions from Problem Management Reports
Don't forget to share your feedback on anything IM related. I'd suggest that you put feedback on the ChannelDB2.com site, at the very least. You can also share your own insights and comments with other users of IBM DB2 Linux, UNIX, and Windows via the IBM Database Wiki.