Latest IBM Redbooks for IM
svisser1 2700018UK9 Visits (2502)
IBM Redbooks are the ITSO's core product. They typically provide positioning and value guidance, installation and implementation experiences, typical solution scenarios, and step-by-step "how-to" guidelines. They often include sample code and other support materials that are also available as downloads from the site.
Most of these publications are available in Adobe PDF format and may be viewed online or downloaded for offline viewing and printing.
1. Customizing the Informix Dynamic Server for Your Environment
Redbooks, published 11 Jun 2008, last updated 13 Apr 2009
2. DB2 9 for z/OS Performance Topics
Redbooks, published 11 Sep 2007, last updated 9 Apr 2009, Rating: (based on 4 reviews)
3. DB2 9 for z/OS Technical Overview
Redbooks, published 28 Jun 2007, last updated 9 Apr 2009, Rating: (based on 2 reviews)
4. IBM Data Studio V2.1: Getting Started with Web Services on DB2 for z/OS
Redpapers, published 7 Apr 2009
5. Powering SOA Solutions with IMS
Redbooks, published 30 Mar 2009, Rating: (based on 2 reviews)
To view more on Redbooks please visit the IBM Redbooks website or the Information Management Rebooks Domain.