From the comfort of your desk, hear a keynote presentation by Harriet Fryman, Product Marketing Executive of IBM Business Analytics, attend breakout sessions featuring new capabilities with demonstrations, and interact with product experts.
This is a full-day, free event which takes place November 18, 2010 in the Americas and
November 23, 2010 in Europe, Middle East, India. If you can't attend for the whole day, consider coming for part of it. You'll be amazed at how effective a virtual conference is.
IBM Cognos 10 represents the beginning of a series of new innovations from IBM Business Analytics that will change how organizations make decisions, allocate resources, and predict and plan the future. This is your chance to see IBM Cognos 10 in-depth, to chat with product experts, and to start planning for your organization’s future – without leaving your office.
Keynote: Introduction to IBM Cognos 10: Intelligence Unleashed
The event kicks off with a keynote presentation delivered by Harriet Fryman, Product Marketing Executive of IBM Business Analytics.We will share the vision of IBM Cognos 10, walk through the key innovations that revolutionize business intelligence, and speak to feedback from the early adopter customers. You will see IBM Cognos 10 software in action and hear about advances in the IBM Cognos platform.
Harriet Fryman’s keynote presentation will be followed by networking opportunities with solution experts and breakout sessions that will give you an in-depth look at the powerful new capabilities of IBM Cognos 10.
Content-rich tracks for IT, Office of Finance and Business Process Owners
Choose from these breakout sessions:
Authoring and Collaboration
- IBM Cognos Business Insight: Redefining Business Intelligence: Experience IBM Cognos Business Insight and see how it will change the way your organization delivers information to everyone in the enterprise.
- IBM Cognos Collaboration: Connecting People and Information Together: See a demonstration of IBM Cognos Collaboration and learn how it helps you align decision-making and build consensus.
Deployment and Adoption
- Enable Efficient Lifecycle Management with IBM Cognos 10: Hear how IBM Cognos lifecycle management capabilities ensure that you can manage your solution cost-effectively—both when initially deployed and as your needs evolve over time.
- Empower and Equip Decision Makers across your Organization with IBM Cognos 10: Explore the role of IBM Cognos Mashup Service, IBM Cognos Mobile, IBM Cognos Collaboration, and IBM Cognos for Microsoft Office in making BI-based decision-making pervasive in your enterprise.
Driving Actionable Analytics
- Advanced Planning & Analytics with IBM Cognos TM1 & IBM SPSS software: See how IBM Cognos TM1 combined with IBM SPSS software provides all the necessary capabilities to meet the diverse needs of Enterprise Planning and Analysis across your organization.
- The Future of Analytic Applications from Insight to Foresight: See how Analytic Applications fully integrate with other IBM assets, such as Cognos TM1 and SPSS software, to provide a full operational view of performance.
Who should attend:
- IT Directors, managers, and professionals
- Finance managers and professionals
- Business analysts
- Existing IBM Cognos customers
- Anyone evaluating business analytics and performance management solutions
5 reasons to attend:
- Learn how Cognos 10 helps you make smarter decisions and get better results
- Attend breakout sessions on a wide range of topics including Authoring & Collaboration, Deployment and Adoption, and Driving Actionable Analytics
- See in-depth demonstrations of IBM Cognos 10
- Network with industry experts, partners and your peers real-time within our virtual environment
- Take advantage of this interactive, complimentary live event all from the comfort of your own office
Today at the Toronto Lab, we had Stephan Jou present to us about Cognos. He gave an amazing demo of some of the products. As a door prize we were handing out copies of the Cognos Flashbooks: