IDUG = International DB2 User Group
svisser1 2700018UK9 Visits (4205)
Have you been taking advantage of the rich content available from IDUG? IDUG is the Worldwide DB2 User Community and if you don’t yet know about them, but work with DB2, you should take a look at what they offer:
1) A very rich website filled with resources that you can access to deepen your skills. Resources include CDs filled with conference presentations, webcasts, videos, blogs, articles, Solutions Journal e-Magazine and more.
2) Three full conferences each year: one in North American, one in Europe, and one in Asia. In 2011, the conferences will be:
3) Regional symposiums and events throughout the year and the world.
4) If your educational budget is limited, please remember IDUG's Mentor Program where you may qualify for a special low rate if you bring a first time attendee to an IDUG conference.
5) Volunteer opportunities. You can speak, teach, organize, plan, or get into leadership positions. More about this:
IDUG is a volunteer run organization. In order to appropriately recognize excellent work from our many IDUG volunteers, the Volunteer Management Committee of the Board of Directors is now accepting nominations for IDUG Volunteer of the Year. If you have seen exceptional effort, exemplary work, or outstanding performance from an IDUG Volunteer, please send the specifics to email@example.com.
Have you ever thought of serving on the IDUG Board of Directors? Do you know someone who might?
The IDUG Board of Directors is responsible for setting the overall strategy for our organization, and coordinating the activities of our various volunteer teams around the world. We are beginning the process of putting together the 2011/2012 slate, and would like to invite nominations for a role on next year’s Board of Directors. This is a great opportunity to help shape the organization and grow the worldwide DB2 community.
If you have a clear vision for IDUG’s future, can think strategically as well as tactically and are passionate about IDUG’s mission, we want to hear from you! If you know of someone else who fits these criteria and would like to nominate them, that’s fine too!
Join IDUG for free and get connected to a fabulous community of people who will quickly and easily become a second family to you.