Have you taken IBM certification exams in the past, but don't remember what you've passed? Have you received the certificates that you are entitled to? Check on the Member Site for IBM Certified Professionals to see where you stand.
IBM's Certification Member Site allows you to:
* View your test and certification history, including shipping status of certificates
* Submit requests to merge multiple candidate/testing IDs
* View and update your demographic information
* Request additional copies of your certificates (softcopy via email or hardcopy)
* Download the IBM Certification marks to which you are entitled
Remember, certification results are confidential to you, so if you have earned a certification, the only way for your manager to know is if you tell them. I suggest that you print a copy of the certificate and give it directly to your manager.