Getting Insights Fast Enough??
svisser1 2700018UK9 Visits (6025)
Get ready for another action packed tweetchat! Join us July 17 at 11:00 (eastern) to discuss the topic “Getting Insights Fast Enough?” This chat will explore the benefits of having a database management system that is fast enough to give you the answers you need to make important decisions based on your data. Then we'll discuss the ways you can get such a fast system.
You can expect to hear from these panelists and many more:
Tip for people trying to build a twitter following… taking part in a tweetchat is a great way to do it!
Join us to listen or contribute!
You don't need to be on twitter to "listen", but you do to contribute to the conversation. Here's what you do:
And you'll see the comments come flying. It is very fast paced.
Review the tips for taking part in our tweetchat via this slideshare.
Topics we want your opinion on:
Read through the suggested resources to help you gain a better understanding of the topic.
In advance of the chat, create answers for as many of the questions as you can. This will enable you to focus on and respond to what others are saying during the chat.
Suggested resource list
A great many papers, videos and other information assets have been created to support this topic. Here’s what you should take a look at:
1. Game changing innovations in data management and data warehousing
2. Supporting information producers – the masters of BI
3. Supporting information consumers – the most difficult BI audience to satisfy
4. Creating a sustainable, easy to maintain BI environment
5. Using data compression to speed up analytics
6. Use cases for improved BI deployments
7. The need for speed, simplicity and affordability
Speed & Simplicity by Larry Heathcote
by David Loshin
July 17, DB2 Tech Talk "Use DB2 BLU with SAP"
July 24, Tweetchat on Banking Solutions
If you have any questions about the chat, send me a direct message via @susvis