Lots of people love IBM Redbooks. As you know, they are FREE and available
for you to download in PDF or EPUB versions at anytime from the IBM Redbooks website.
One of the most popular giveaways at IBM Information on Demand Conference is
printed IBM Redbooks. This year we have 10 different titles to give away.
Please note that the PRINTED copies are in limited quantity.
Make sure you attend one of the sessions planned at the bookstore to make sure
you get the title that you want. While you're getting your free copy, meet the authors who wrote the book and have them sign it for you!
I included links to the eversion of the book if it already exists. Notice that some are not yet published? They’ll be launched specifically for IOD:
Tuesday, October 23, 12:00 – 1:00 at the IOD bookstore
- Solving Operational Business Intelligence with InfoSphere Warehouse Advanced Edition (30 copies)
- Updating Oracle to DB2 Conversion Guide: Compatibility Made Easy (80 copies)
Wednesday, October 24, 12:00 – 1:00 at the IOD bookstore
- IBM Cognos Dynamic Cubes
- Unleashing DB2 10 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows (100 copies)
- Delivering Continuity and Extreme Capacity with DB2 PureScale (150 copies)
- Solving Business Problems with Informix TimeSeries (40 copies)
Thursday, October 25, 12:00 – 1:00 at the IOD bookstore
- Getting Started with Smarter Analytics - Next Best Action
- Virtualized Business Intelligence with InfoSphere Warehouse (40 copies)
- Optimizing DB2 Queries with IBM DB2 Analytics Accelerator for z/OS
As you can see, we’ve made it easy for you. Come by the bookstore Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at lunchtime to get a printed book!
While you’re at the bookstore, check out the technical books that are available for you to purchase at a 20% discount as well as pick up one of the many free Flashbooks that are scheduled to be handed out at the bookstore on Monday, October 22.