Ready to learn more about Netezza? Next week in Boston for 3 full days, you can attend Enzee Universe to learn from the experts, find out what’s going on, and add new people to your network.
The Westin Boston Waterfront
425 Summer Street
Boston, MA 02210
I like the format that they use for this conference. Day 1 is a fixed schedule, Day 2 has five tracks for you to choose from, Day 3 is a fixed schedule. Day 4 & 5 are optional full day education sessions. You can find the entire agenda on the Agenda page. Notice that there is also an opportunity to get certified at this event.
Be Mezrich, Bestselling Author of 11 books including The Accidental Billionaires
Ben Mezrich has created his own highly addictive genre of nonfiction, chronicling the amazing stories of young geniuses making tons of money on the edge of impossibility, ethics, and morality.
He has authored eleven books, including the wildly successful Bringing Down the House: The Inside Story of Six M.I.T. Students Who Took Vegas for Millions, which spent sixty-three weeks on the New York Times Best Seller List, and sold over 2 million copies in fifteen languages. His latest book, The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook, a Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal - debuted at #4 on the NY Times Bestseller list, instantly became an international phenomenon, and has been adapted into a major motion picture.
Merv Adrian, Research Vice President, Gartner
David Birmingham, author of Netezza Underground and Senior Principal Consultant, Brightlight Consulting
Matt Dorison, Senior Business Analyst, REI
Dr. Usama Fayyad, Former Chief Data Officer at Yahoo! and CEO of Open Insights
Rick Fox, Head of Information Systems, Airwave Solutions Ltd
Christopher Hane Ph.D., Senior Scientist and Director, Ingenix
Richard Herson, Senior IT Business Intelligence Manager, Colt Technology Services
Training courses available
- Netezza Data Warehouse Appliance Usage
- Leveraging Netezza 6.x
- Introduction to R for SAS Users
- Track 1: Analytics Driving a Smarter Planet
- Track 2: Appliances in the Enterprise - Technical Deep Dive
- Track 3: User Innovation
- Track 4: Partners in Action
- Track 5: Leveraging IBM
Bookmark these Links to Stay in Touch
Enzee Universe Hub
- Stay tuned for news and live updates from Enzee Universe
- Speaker interviews
- Blog posts, interviews, video and more from Enzee Universe
- What will the Data Warehouse appliance pioneers reveal?
Thinking Inside the Box
Visit this site for almost minute-to-minute content update on the following subjects:
- New Product Announcement
- Transition from Intelligent Economy to Smarter Planet (Jim Baum Key Note)
- Speaker sound bytes and thoughts
- Speaker Video Interviews conducted by Mike Kearney
- Customer Video Interviews conducted by Karina Bernier
- Blog posts, photos, tweets by several Netezza SMEs
- 30sec “Man on the Street” video interviews of conference goers
Keep a close watch on @Netezza and the #Enzee11 so that you can tweet and re-tweet the content as it goes live.
Related Blog Entries
Enjoy the Conference