Join IBM at the largest and most valuable IBM Information Management event in Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA), Information on Demand
, taking place at the Estrel Convention Centre
, Berlin, Germany; Wednesday - Friday, 3-5 June
(Business Partner Programme Tuesday 2nd June).
While at the conference, you'll see how:
- You can reduce costs within your organization
- You can leverage your existing Information Management technology investments for new business opportunities
- You can build an Information Agenda for your organization
- You can improve the customer experience
- You can drive competitive advantage through reuse
- You can get to market faster
- You can improve the reliability and flexibility of your infrastructure
- You can optimize operational efficiency
- You can utilize innovative solutions for data and information management
- You can create new selling opportunities
- You can mitigate risk and manage compliance
- You can uncover best practices from leading EMEA organizations
- You can network with your peers and learn from each others’ experiences
- You can ensure success for global sourcing strategies
Gain insight from the top tier speakers who are lined up to speak to attendees, including:
- Over 80 IBM customers. A third of the planned sessions are case studies from IBM customers and business partners.
- Dr. Ambuj Goyal; General Manager, IBM Information Management Software, IBM Software Group
- Frans Johansson; Thought-Leader and Author of Medici Effect: What Elephants and Epidemics Can Teach Us About Innovation. Meet Frans after his talk as he will be signing copies of his book.
- Martin Jetter; Country General Manager, IBM Germany
- Bridget van Kralingen; General Manager Global Business Services, Northeast Europe IBM
- Rob Ashe; General Manager, Business Intelligence and Performance Management, IBM Software Group
- Ron Ercanbrack; Vice President, Enterprise Content Management, IBM Software Group
- Dr. Arvind Krishna; Vice President, Data Management & WW Information Management, IBM Software Group
- Jim Welch; Vice President, InfoSphere - Data Warehouse, Data Integration, Data Quality, IBM Software Group
As you can see, all areas within Information Management are covered with these speakers alone. You will not be disappointed.
I am not completely sure if I'll be attending this conference or not. But in any case, I have arranged to have a bookstore at the event so you can buy the latest business and technical books at a discounted price.
Register today :)Information on Demand