Here’s a list of what Netezza / Big Data expert Krishnan Parasuraman has been reading and recommends for others to read:
1. Analytics: The widening divide.
Michael Lewis, W. W. Norton & Company
5. T-Mobile: IBM Netezza Client Success Video - Network Engineering success at scale with IBM Netezza
7. T-Mobile crunching 17 billion transactions a day - What does it do with all that data?
8. Large Gene Interaction analytics at University at Buffalo, SUNY. IBM Case Study
9. The Netezza Data Appliance Architecture: A Platform for High Performance Data Warehousing and Analytics. Phil Francisco.
10. IBM Netezza Analytics - The advanced analytics platform inside every IBM Netezza appliance. IBM Data Sheet.
You haven’t heard of Krishnan Parasuraman yet? He’s one of the authors who is working on a new Big Data book that will be handed out at the IBM Information on Demand Conference.