Back to School Time: SPVC
svisser1 2700018UK9 Visits (6144)
What is SPVC?
Self-Paced Virtual Classes (SPVC) are recorded lectures, demonstrations and exercises that you can access on-demand. Meaning... you can take the class in the middle of the night if you like, wearing whatever you choose to wear, and wherever you choose to be (as long as you have high speed internet access! The classes are narrated by IBM classroom instructors.
What is the benefit of this type of class?
* Big savings with no travel costs and lower tuition
* Delivers same content, exercises and hands-on labs as classroom courses
* Instructors are included “virtually” through recorded lecture, demonstrations and exercises
* Conduct hands-on labs with real IBM software – not simulations
* Access to course Forums with expert feedback from instructors and fellow students
* Flexibility to train when and where you want
What is offered in the Free Trial?
The trial courses include a portion of a real course that, depending on the course, includes instructor lecture, demonstrations, and exercises.
The trial courses do not include access to the hands-on lab environments. However, a copy of the lab exercise books are included on the materials tab.
How do I get started?
Register at Free SPVC Trial.
After enrolling,you receive your access and login information by email. At your convenience, anytime within the next 30 days, log in and begin your course.
Once you login, your class material is presented as an integrated eLearning environment, with all course components in one easy-to navigate interface.
Begin your study by reading the course content and to reinforce key concepts, you are challenged to multiple interactive online exercises.
Enjoy the free trial and if you like it... let me (and others) know!