IBM Smart SOA™ Global Virtual ForumMarch 3 at 10:30 am ET
Immerse yourself in our cool virtual business environment to hear how companies like yours are cutting costs by working smarter. So don’t get crushed by the economy; fight back by working smarter with Smart SOA and leveraging Social Media Tools & techniques.
10:30-12:00 5 Ways to Work Smarter and Take Out Costs with Smart SOAPresentations and live Q&A panel discussion with Sandy Carter, Ralph Warchol, Manoj Saxena and James Governor
5 Ways to Work Smarter and Generate Real ROI Using Social Media Tools & TechniquesNew Web 2.0 technologies are shaking up the lives of your customers and changing their expectations of you. Join Jeremiah Owyang, Senior Analyst, Forrester and Sandy Carter, the author of The New Language of Marketing 2.0 for a live discussion on how you can stay ahead of the curve and generate real ROI by leveraging these tools and technologies.
Continue the discussion with IBM experts and customers live in the Smart SOA Exhibit Zone Mystery giveaways, sign up offers at the SOA Exhibit Zone and scheduled group chats at the Get Smart SOA Café
What did I like about the virtual conference I attended yesterday?
- I didn't have to travel, so sat at my desk, watching and listening to the presentations when I could. This didn't tie up my phone, so if I got a call, I could do both.
- It was free. It can be so difficult to get approval for any expenditure these days!!
- The keynotes were live, so participants were able to ask questions.
- The high quality. The presentations, speakers, moderators, and the environment were all very high quality. I've been to many "real" conferences and I didn't feel the least bit cheated by this virtual representation.
- Access to others at the conference. I have to admit that one of the best things about a real conference is networking with the other attendees. Networking at this virtual conference was via chat systems. You could search to find someone you were looking for and then request a chat. Many experts were available for you to initiate a chat with.
I hope you enjoy(ed) your experience as much as I did. If you do attend next Tuesday, search on IBMers and ping me if you see me online :)