|Entradas de Blog Apresentadas|
CLA2 Potential Errors Cases - Sterling Integrator Build 5104 or later
BalasubramanianDhanavel 2700052QBY Visits (873)
1. If the local CLA2 server isn’t enabled, the following message shows up during startup. “CmdLine2 Client is disabled. Not starting CmdLine2 client... If you wish to enable starting of the CmdLine2 Client be sure to set or add LAUN
2. If the CLA2 server (local or remote) is configured to require authentication but the CLA2 client/adapter isn’t setup to sign the commands, the service call will fail with an error.
3. If the CLA2 server (local or remote) is configured to require SSL but the CLA2 client/adapter isn’t setup to use SSL, the service call will fail with an error.
4. If the remote CLA2 server was not redeployed to pick up the latest classes, the CLA2 service call will fail with an error. The following error is displayed if the remote CLA2 server isn’t updated: “jav
5. The same major version of the JDK must be used on the CLA2 server that is used in SI. If the JDKs do not match, there will be issues reading the JKS file.