Routing Channel Template: Static pass-thru
IBM-Griff 270006G650 Visits (4003)
The following is a very simple routing channel template that will take any file that is received by a producers mailbox and route it to a consumer mailbox. The filename stays the same from producers mailbox to consumers mailbox.
First go to Routes>Templates then [+Create].
2. Give the template a name 'Blo
3. Go to tab 'Groups' skipping 'Special Characters'.
Add the 'All Partners' group to both Producer and Consumer sides.
4. Go to tab Producer skipping 'Provisioning Facts'.
Click Add then select Unknown:
Add .+ in the File name pattern as regular expression field then click [Save].
5. Go to the next tab Consumer:
Click [Add], click [Add] a second time then select 'Unknown'
6. In the lower right hand corner of the screen click [Save].
If everything is entered correct you should see the following:
Now you can pair the template (Blo
Go to Routes>Channels then [+Create]
Use the drop down to find the Routing Channel Template you want as well as the Producer and Consumer.
If everything goes good you should see the following: